CSR classroom courses resumed on the 22nd June 2020
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our customers we have implemented several new measures to the delivery and booking of our courses.
• Prior to a course we ask everyone to complete and submit an on line Covid Declaration
• We take and record all delegates temperature on arrival at the course
• We strongly advise everyone to wear a face covering and we provide hand sanitising stations
• A very large classroom allows for desks and seats to be 2 metres apart
• After each course all touch points, desks, seats, toilets are disinfected
• Our staff are on hand to ensure social distancing at all times
And of course we have carried out a risk assessment!!
We continue to deliver the IOSH and CITB Site Safety Plus (TWC, SMSTS, SSSTS) courses remotely.
Our tutors for these courses are Charlie Hutchison, David Hutchison and for the Temporary Works Ray Filip who has assisted in the recent revision of BS5975.
CITB has extended the deadline for delivery of the courses remotely until 31st December 2020.
UKATA have also followed the lead and their Asbestos Awareness course is now also being delivered remotely.
If you wish to make a booking or have any concerns regarding attending a public course please do not hesitate to contact our office.
We will be delighted to hear from you!!!