½ Day Risk Assessment and Method Statement Course
The course provides delegates with a practical understanding of how to conduct and record Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
- Risk Assessments – understanding your legal duty
- 5 steps to a Risk Assessment
- How to collate written project/task Risk Assessments and specific methods of work that stand out from competitors when tendering for contract work.
- Advice on how to collate Method Statements employers can understand and easily follow
- Preventative and protective control measures
- Risk assessment is at the heart of safety management. Health and Safety law demands that employers assess the risk to the health, safety and welfare of the employees and document this process when employing five or more persons.
This one day course is aimed at managers, supervisors, safety representatives or any other person with the responsibility of documenting risk assessments and method statements.
Overview of relevant legislation to include sections of the Health and Safety at Work Act/Order and the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- Hazard identification
- Risk assessment and examples
- Documenting method statements from risk assessments
- Practical exercises
- Feedback to delegates on risk assessments conducted
- Questions and Answers
|Start Date||Delivery Dates||Venue||Places Left|