This is a one day course which is suitable for directors, senior managers and senior executives who are responsible for policy making and implementing health and safety within their organisation.
All applicants must complete an assessment test paper at the end of the course and those who achieve 70% or more will be awarded an IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors Certificate.
To be eligible for a Senior Manager’s CSR card applicants are required to hold a Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management.
Completion of this course and evidence of a recognised third level construction related degree will allow applicants to apply for an Academically Qualified Person’s CSR card.
Completion of this course and evidence of membership of a professional body will allow applicants to apply for a Professionally Qualified Person’s CSR card.
Please follow link below for further details on card types available:
- Overview and Introduction to the Programme
- Evolution of Health & Safety
- Senior Executives Health & Safety Responsibilities
- Moral, Legal, Senior Managers Roles
- Corporate Governance and Health & Safety
- Business Case
- Hidden Costs of Failure
- Requirements for Annual Reporting
- Management Systems
- Effective Health & Safety Management
- General Principles & Strategic Implementation
- BS OHSAS 18001
- Safe T Cert
- The Construction Design & Management Regulations 2016
- Corporate Manslaughter (England, Northern Ireland and Wales) and Corporate Homicide (Scotland) Act 2007
- . Accident Statistics in UK, NI & ROI
- New Legislation:-
- Work at Heights
- Control of Noise at Work
- Control of Vibration at Work
A comprehensive delegate workbook will be issued at the course which contains technical information, case studies and references for future use.