This is a one day course which is suitable for directors, senior managers and senior executives who are responsible for policy making and implementing health and safety within their organisation.
Candidates successfully completing this course who hold a Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management are eligible for a black Senior Manager’s CSR card.
Those candidates successfully completing this course who have completed certain industry related qualifications such as degrees, HNDs, HNCs, CIOB certificates and NEBOSH diplomas are eligible for a platinum Academically Qualified Person’s CSR card.
Those candidates successfully completing this course who have achieved professional membership such as ICE, CIOB, RICS, ARB, RIBA are eligible for a platinum Professionally Qualified Person’s CSR card. Evidence of current calendar year membership is required.
Please follow link below for further details on card types available:
- Overview and Introduction to the Programme
- Evolution of Health & Safety
- Senior Executives Health & Safety Responsibilities
- Moral, Legal, Senior Managers Roles
- Corporate Governance and Health & Safety
- Business Case
- Hidden Costs of Failure
- Requirements for Annual Reporting
- Management Systems
- Effective Health & Safety Management
- General Principles & Strategic Implementation
- BS OHSAS 18001
- Safe T Cert
- The Construction Design & Management Regulations 2016
- Corporate Manslaughter (England, Northern Ireland and Wales) and Corporate Homicide (Scotland) Act 2007
- Accident Statistics in UK, NI & ROI
- New Legislation:-
- Work at Heights
- Control of Noise at Work
- Control of Vibration at Work
A comprehensive delegate workbook will be issued at the course which contains technical information, case studies and references for future use.