This is a 4 day course usually delivered over two consecutive weeks.
On completion of the course candidates must successfully complete a touch screen test which is organised by CHC at a location and date to suit the applicant.
Occupational assessments have been removed from the CSR scheme. Applicants for the Supervisor card are now required to have a level 4 NVQ in Construction Site Supervision or a level 3 NVQ in Occupational Work Supervision. Or provide proof of registration on either of these courses.
For those applicants who do not have either of these qualifications an Experienced Supervisor card can be issued on completion of the 4 day course, touch screen test, employer declaration and proof of registration on a supervisor NVQ either level 3 0r 4.
Current supervisor cards can still be renewed every 4 years by completing the 1 day Site Safety Supervisor’s Refreshers course.
- Accident Prevention, Reporting and Investigation
- Health & Safety at Work Order NI Order 1978
- Workplace Health, Safety & Welfare Regulations (NI) 1993
- Construction (Design & Management)
- Fire Prevention
- Noise & Vibrations at Work Regulations
- Safety with Site Tools & Equipment
- Manual Handling Operation Regulations
- Construction Site Gases
- Working at Height Regulations
- Safety in Excavations and Confined Spaces
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Safety at Road Works
- Electricity on the Construction Site
- Plant & Machinery Safety
- Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations
- Role of the Health & Safety Inspector
- Health & Safety Display Screen Equipment Regulations (NI) 1992
- Tool Box Talks
|Start Date||Delivery Dates||Venue||Places Left|