This is a 1 day refresher course suitable for candidates with a current Site Safety Supervisor’s Gold card or for candidates who have completed the 4 day course and now wish to upgrade a current GCO or Trainee Manager/Supervisor card.
On completion of the course candidates must successfully complete a touch screen test which is organised by CHC at a location and date to suit the applicant.
Those candidates who have at the time of completing the Refresher’s course obtained 5 years experience in a supervisory role are then eligible to complete the occupational assessment and upgrade their card to gold status.
- Update on Accident Statistics
- Accident Reporting (Ref RIDDOR) (NI) 1997
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (NI) 1995
- Management Regulations / Risk Assessment
- Construction (Health & Welfare) Regs (NI) 1996
- PUWER / L.O.L.E.R.
- Role of Health & Safety Inspector
- Tool Box Talks