This 1 day refresher course is suitable for candidates with a current Site Safety Supervisor’s Gold card or for candidates who have previously completed the 4 day course and now wish to upgrade a current GCO or Trainee Manager/Supervisor card.
On completion of the course candidates must successfully complete a touch screen test which is organised by CHC at a location and date to suit the applicant. The test must be completed within 6 months of completing the course.
With the withdrawal of the occupational assessment route all applicants are now required to have completed or provide evidence of enrollment on a Supervisor NVQ level 3 or 4. Applicants without this supporting evidence can renew their current card but the expiry date of the card will be shortened to state December 2024.
- Update on Accident Statistics
- Accident Reporting (Ref RIDDOR) (NI) 1997
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (NI) 1995
- Management Regulations / Risk Assessment
- Construction (Health & Welfare) Regs (NI) 1996
- PUWER / L.O.L.E.R.
- Role of Health & Safety Inspector
- Tool Box Talks